Summer School on Energy Efficiency and Use of Renewable Energy in Urban Environments - Application now open for TU Berlin students
Application now open for TU Berlin students
- Are you a Master student in engineering, technology, natural sciences or another energy-related field?
- Are you about to finish your studies?
- Are you interested in renewable energies and energy efficiency in urban environments?
In that case, we would like to invite you to our
Summer School on Energy Efficiency and Use of Renewable Energy in Urban Environments!
August 10-21, 2015, at the EUREF Campus in Berlin
The program is free for students from TU Berlin, including all common activities and daily lunch.
The two-week course in English language will integrate technical and interdisciplinary lectures by renowned experts from science and business that relate to the energy system:
- Future energy challenges to cities
- Climate & resources
- Politics & law
- Mobility efficiency
- Economy & innovations
- Building efficiency
- Energy management & smart grids
- International and intercultural exchange: students from Yekaterinburg, Berlin and Cottbus and young professionals from companies that are active in the energy sector
- Company presentations – meet potential employers
- Excursions and common activities
You will only have to make sure that you are present in Berlin from August 10-21 so that you can attend the daily classes.
Please send the following information via e-mail until July 6:
- A short, informal statement of interest (1-2 paragraphs) in English
- The participant form (one page, including a short CV)
Franziska Engels –
Karoline Karohs –
Please contact us if you have any questions. More information about TU-Campus EUREF, the Summer School and the partnership with Yekaterinburg can be found in our information brochure.
We hope to see you in August!